- 4 chicken breast
- 2 chicken thighs
- ¼ cup chop parsley leaves
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 chop tomatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 chop garlic
- 1 sliced red and yellow bell pepper each
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook chicken until brown on both sides.
- Add peppers, garlic, tomatoes, and herbs to the chicken and bring the mixture to a boil on low heat for 20 min.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Preheat the oven on a broiler. Lightly coat the steak with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the steak on a oven rack and cook for 5 min. Turn it over and cook for another 5 min. Repeat this process once again.
- Remove the steak from the oven.
- Prepare a salad with lettuce and bell peppers.
- Season it with olive oil and lime.
- Brush the grill grate with oil and warm it over medium-high heat.
- Add lime juice to melted butter. Rub salt and pepper on salmon fillets.
- Brush one side of the salmon with lime butter and place the salmon onto the grill.
- Grill the fish both sides for 2 to 3 min each.
- Drizzle the remaining lime butter over salmon and serve with rice.