Weight issues are universal due to fast paced lives that leave no time for exercise. Here’s a cereal diet menu that will help you lose weight and get back into shape with two weeks.
You realize you’ve become an adult when your height stops growing and your waistline starts increasing. Its agonizing when you walk into a mall but cannot buy the same size of clothes anymore. You were a size or two smaller just a year ago, but not anymore. The jawline has vanished under flabs of double chin and wearing those lovely dresses only seems like a distant dream. This continues to be a misery of several adults, who do not have the time to exercise due to pressurizing work schedule. Beating the blues of weight gain is only possible through diet and exercise. Let’s take a look at a great diet menu which is both, healthy and wholesome.
- Breakfast: Begin your day with a cereal of oats. You can have it hot or cold. Avoid sugar and artificial sweeteners as far as possible.
- Lunch: Salad (you can have it with a dressing of your choice), whole wheat bread sandwich and a vegetable soup.
- Snack: Low fat yogurt and raisins
- Dinner: Cereal with bananas
- Breakfast: A cereal of any flavor with berries. Berries are known to have antioxidants which prevent premature aging and blood clotting.
- Lunch: Once again a cereal of your choice with bananas
- Snack: Fruit salad
- Dinner: Add a fruit punch to a bowl full of cereals
- Breakfast: Toast two slices of brown bread and have them with hot oatmeal.
- Lunch: Vegetable salad that has a lot of fibrous food stuff with a bowl of soup.
- Snack: Popcorn is fat free if you do not add any butter to it. So have a bowl of plain popcorn.
- Dinner: A bowl of cereal with sliced fruits
- Breakfast: By now your body will get accustomed to eating less. A bowl full of cereal and some fruits will make you feel stuffed.
- Lunch: Fruit salad with a bowl of soup
- Snack: Yogurt and a fruit of your choice
- Dinner: Steamed chicken with salad
- Breakfast: Begin your day with a bowl of oatmeal cereal and a banana.
- Lunch: For lunch have a bowl of soup and salad with some boiled chicken or fish.
- Snack: An apple will suffice your hunger till dinner.
- Dinner: Roasted meat with vegetables
- Breakfast: A hot oatmeal cereal with a fruit
- Lunch: A whole wheat bread sandwich with a bowl of soup
- Snack: Low fat yogurt and a fruit
- Dinner: Baked potato with veggies
- Breakfast: A cereal of your choice and yogurt
- Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich and a vegetable soup
- Snack: Salad with a mayo dressing
- Dinner: Order in a pizza, because you truly deserve it today!
How Does a Cereal Diet Work?
A diet as such is rich in fiber. Thus, it gives you a feeling of being full very quickly and prevents you from eating more. As it satisfies your hunger, it also reduces your cravings for high calorie food stuffs. Following a cereal diet works, because your intake of calories reduces and the 150-300 calories instead of 500-1000 per day. Thus, burning calories more than your intake, seems plausible for the body within the 30 minutes exercise routine. All of this put together, results in desired weight loss!
If you do not have the time to exercise then a cereal diet menu will definitely help you get back in shape. Fad diets that lead to pangs of hunger and malnutrition make you look unhealthy and sick. A diet that gives your body the right amount of nutrition is the one that will nourish it and keep it fit.