Chlorella powder can be the answer to many of life’s health problems, as it has powerful detoxification properties that would do anyone good to make use of.
Chlorella is an algae that is single-celled and is thought to be one of the earth’s most oldest living organisms that still multiple and thrive in damp areas. Not only is it a good source of nutrition but is found to have both immune stimulating and detoxifying attributes that could greatly benefit the masses. Organic chlorella powder offered in capsule form is more digestible. Its manufacturers made it possible by cracking through the algae’s cell structure using a technique called cryogenic jet spraying that all manufacturers have to do before distribution. Not doing this would prove to be useless to those who consume it, being indigestible otherwise.
The Japanese help these organisms to take form and multiply successively in ponds that are located in two of their reef areas far away from the pollutants that are given off from industries. Upon having the capsules or powder, rest assured that any toxic substances that are present in the body are eradicated and taken care of by the organisms. Be it through drinking, eating or inhaling harmful agents, the organisms work their way through the system and rid the body from these damaging elements.
It also heals damaged tissue because of the chlorella growth factor, which is an immune stimulator that can help the body fight against deadly diseases and illnesses that tend to wear down the system and hamper one’s immunity. It contains properties that are made up of nucleic acids like DNA and RNA which help in cell formation, growth and development.
Chlorella Powder Benefits
Other names this organism is tagged under are, chlorella pyrenoidosa, chlorella vulgaris and yaeyama chlorella. The plant is first dried, where the cell wall is known to be indigestible by us humans, that is why it is first penetrated using methods to crack through the algae cell wall. Powders can be added to drinks like fruit juices or vegetable-based smoothies to cancel out its bitter flavor. The capsule form of this can also be purchased and taken in the same manner but with water upon swallowing. Dosage instructions should be followed either by the directions given on the product or consulted with a doctor first before beginning
- Can help bring blood pressure levels back to normal, be it high or low.
- This is quite helpful to diabetics, seeing that chlorella helps bring sugar levels back to a normal state.
- Can remove the presence of mercury and other toxic agents within tissues.
- Can protect DNA cells from radiation damage.
- Can help those suffering from high cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol levels instead.
- Stops the advancement or onset of mental disorders like Alzheimer’s disease. Can help those who already have this problem, and can reverse some of its effects.
- Encourages the growth of lactobacillus, thus promoting colon wellness.
- Good for those suffering from ulcers and other gastric problems.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Skin disorders can be helped, like acne, eczema and dermatitis.
- Protects one’s intestinal lining from peptic ulcers.
- Can help those suffering from arthritis (because of its inflammatory properties) or pain attacks from gout.
- Can protect cells against cancerous agents (increases the production of interferon, which is a natural agent that protects the body against cancer) and even chemotherapy.
- Maintains estrogen levels.
- Aids in repairing tissues, and promotes growth.
- Reduces the chances of having infections.
- Can decrease healing time for bruises and wounds.
- Can stunt the growth of tumors.
- Can help decrease symptoms of allergies.
- Can help asthmatics.
- Lessens the effects of ulcerative colitis.
- Protects the liver from toxins and prescription drugs.
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases.
- Cleanses the blood.
Chlorella Powder Side Effects
There are no serious chlorella side effects that occur, although one has to look out for episodes of vomiting and nausea. Gastrointestinal problems in sensitive users is evident, where others say that since the organism has the ability to absorb mercury, it can do so as well outside the body and prove to be harmful when ingested. It is important to slowly allow your system to get less habituated to the powder / capsules if you experience any of these signs without abruptly withdrawing from its use. The recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon of this mixed with either water or any other liquids of your choice, taken twice a day 30 minutes before meals.
Chlorella has to be taken after consulting a doctor about if using this is agreeable to your system. Take his / her advice on how to go about the dosage and what to do if signs persist upon taking the capsules / powder.