Following simple measures, eating right, and watching calories is one of the fastest way to lose weight. This article will give you tips and techniques on quick weight loss with the help of a diet plan.
In majority of the cases, weight gain is due to improper diet and eating habits. Not keeping a check on the number of calories you consume every day usually leads to excess weight and fat gain. Therefore, in order to avoid it, you need to check your calorie intake and follow a proper weight loss diet.
Quick Weight Loss with Diet
- Avoid foods that are high in fats and calories like butter, cheese, mayonnaise, whole fat milk, and other dairy products.
- Avoid foods that are fried, salty, greasy as they contain excess oil and salts, that are not good for health.
- Avoid foods containing refined sugars and carbohydrates like sweets, chocolates, candies, rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.
- Include healthy foods like fruits and vegetables in your diet for a quick weight loss.
- Whole grain bread and pasta, rice, cereals, nuts and seeds, lean meat and fish are other healthier options.
- You can go for low-fat versions of yogurt, cottage cheese and low-fat milk.
- You can also include foods like salmon, eggs, beef steak, etc., in your diet.
- You should substitute high calorie foods with low or no calorie ones. For e.g., go for a wheat crust pizza with lot of vegetables without cheese; go for a hamburger without bread and cheese; have your toast with honey rather than jams and jellies.
Following this diet for a couple of weeks will help to lose weight fast. Apart from this diet plan, there are several crash or fad diets that also help in losing weight quickly.
The Atkins’ diet is based on the low-carb high protein principle. The diet plan is divided into 4 phases like the induction phase, the ongoing weight loss, the pre-maintenance phase, and the lifetime phase. In the initial phase, the intake of carbohydrate is as low as 20% and is increased gradually in the next phase. In this diet plan, you need to cut down on all carbohydrates and consume high amounts of proteins.
Cabbage Soup Diet
In this diet, you only need to consume cabbage soup for 3-7 days for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can also have multivitamin tablets; but, no other solid foods are allowed. You should continue this only for the prescribed amount of time in order to lose weight fast.
Raw Food Diet
In this diet plan, you are expected to eat only raw, fresh uncooked food and avoid all processed ones. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, milk, buttermilk, yogurt, organic foods, beans, etc., are some of the foods that you can include in the raw food diet. As beverages, you can have tea, coffee, herbal tea, green tea and plain drinking water.
Apart from these diet plans, you can also go for weight loss pills like the appetite suppressants as they help in bringing about the feeling of satiety and keep hunger at bay. Hoodia pills are one of the most effective natural appetite suppressant pills.
Lastly, note that you also need to perform regular exercise like cardio or aerobics for quick and effective weight loss. Remember that a combination of diet and exercise is the surest way to lose weight and fat. Good luck!
Disclaimer: This article is meant only to provide information. It is advisable to consult a doctor or a nutritionist before following any crash diet or before using any diet pills and supplements.