Our body tolerates almost every wrong and right food we consume. Though we never realize, our body, intestine to be specific, gets slow and ineffective due to the certain indigestible foods that we eat. Unfortunately, due to the hectic lifestyle, most of the foods we eat are indigestible. These foods take a lot of time to get digested, and though most of it is digested, some parts are left in the intestine itself. Why do you service your car regularly? Because dirt, grease, and many other dirty substances hamper its speed and overall performance. It is exactly the same with our body. Which is why we do need to clean the entire system once in a while.
Now, there are many ways of colon cleanse. There are loads of enemas in the market, but you must be aware of the fact that very few of them are safe. And you obviously need to consult your doctor before opting for it. There are many natural recipes, which work better than enema, do not cost anything, and most importantly, are safe. Master cleanse salt water flush recipe is one of them. Let us first take a look at what it exactly is.
What is it?
Master cleanse diet with salt water flush is a simple master cleanser, as you need only water and salt to make it. Though there are only two substances used to make this recipe, it works great for your body. It helps to flush out the toxins, waste, and all other unneeded products from the body. The difference between this cleanse and others is that, others only clean the colon, or sometimes just a part of it. But salt flush cleans the entire intestine.
Besides, it does not have any side effects, and you do not need to consult your doctor before using this recipe. There are hardly any side-effects of this cleanse, provided you mix equal amounts of salt and water. However, if you do go wrong somewhere, check for symptoms like thirst, dry mouth, or dizziness. Even if these symptoms arise, all you need to do is drink 8 ounces of water, as the above mentioned symptoms are that of dehydration.
- Lukewarm water, 1 quart (1 liter)
- Natural, unrefined sea salt (no additives), 2 level tsp.
- Juice from a lemon (optional)
- Add salt to the water, add lemon juice as sea salt does not taste as good as normal salt.
- And drink the entire solution in one setting.
- There is just one rule, this solution should be drank first thing in the morning (sunrise), do not drink or eat anything before drinking this detox solution.
- If you find it impossible to drink 1 quart at a time, drink at least 16 oz. first, wait for sometime, if it does not work, drink the entire solution.
- This sea salt cleansing solution is meant to flush out all the toxins out of the body, so do not freak out if you experience liquid stools within an hour after drinking the solution.
- According to some experts, you can drink herbal tea the previous night as it is said to assist the flushing out of toxins.
It is a known fact that sea salt cleansing has many benefits. So, the next time you feel you have collected a lot of junk in your intestine, go for the master cleanse salt water flush. Though it is not mandatory to consult a doctor before trying this recipe, it is recommended. Only your doctor will know what is beneficial, and harmful for your system.